Select Your Language
WRITE BUSINESS PLAN. ASK CREATOR FOR HELP.
What will be the main objections people will have to buying what you have to sell? Write them here:
Now, after you have written down the objections, write down something to say to “overcome” that objection. Example: Customer says, “I think I would rather have fish for dinner.” You say, “Fish is good, but the good thing about my chickens is they have eaten only healthy food. I fed them myself so I know, that means the meat will be healthy and good for you.”
Do this for each objection.
Study the Market research questions: Answer them thoroughly.
- Business Plans, Supplemental Questions
- China adopts Capitalism
- Commerce is the Mother’s Milk of OPPORTUNITY and HOPE
- Free Enterprise, A Primer On
- KickStart, Martin Fisher
- Measured Business Plan Implementation
- Rule of Law
- Start-Up Investment, Small!
- Steps To Prosperity
- EXPRESSIONS Benefit of Democracy