Select Your Language
BASIC BOOKKEEPING, SIMPLE RECORD KEEPING, HANDLING MONEY
- Simple Record Keeping
- Employee hours worked: discuss and create a record
- Inventory: bought, sold, on hands. Discuss & create
- List of potential clients: discuss & create
- Continue: Demonstrate how to maintain checkbook register
- Continue: spreadsheet on device
- Pros & Cons: discuss, model it, create
- You opened a checking account and maintained a checkbook register—
- Show us a photo of you holding your checkbook register up close to your face (so we can identify you with your register).
- If bank account not possible, keep a register on a private fund (put a few dollars in a jar) and show deposits and withdrawals.
*assigned at the end of the weekend.